Wednesday 11 April 2012

Feeling inspired





all collages from Faran Krentcil's tumblr


I haven't blogged in so long, I left my job in January and kinda felt like I didn't really have anything to blog about so I moved over to tumblr for a while.
This week however I came across Faran Krentcil's tumblr (Faran is the Digital Director for Nylon Online) and I loooooove it. I read about her in the new Topshop instore magazine and her love for making scrapbooks and collages when she was younger. Her tumblr shows pages from her notebooks and has inspired me to finally do something with all the notebooks I buy and am given. Maybe I'll share some on here once I get going.

I've kept scrapbooks for a long time, but these are more A3 research books for inspiration. I'm pleased my A5 books will now have a proper use. I love tumblr and blogging, and am slowly coming round to Pinterest, but digital media can never really beat a good old pen and paper or magazine.

Do you scrapbook/collage ?

12 comments:

  1. Ah, LOVE this post. There's nothing like the real thing - although I do really enjoy Pinterest and Tumblr and all that as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these inspiration boards!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! So glad you like them!!! One favor - this post makes it seem a little bit like the images above are from your scrapbooks. Would you mind clarifying they're from my scrapbooks? xo F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes of course! Sorry, love your tumblr, very inspiring! Going to dig out my old notebooks and pritt stick tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I LOVE THEM! I USED TO KEEP A BIG SCRAPBOOK OF FASHION INSPIRATION WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I'VE KEPT IT BUT HAVN'T USED IT FOR YEARS, YOU'RE RIGHT, MAYBE IT'S TIME TO GET THE PRITT STICK OUT AGAIN!

    X ELLE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a HUGE scrapbooker. I find it so inspirational. These pages are beautiful. Like mini works of art. S.x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally found the notebook I wanted to use and started my very own mini scrapbook, will be good to get all these magazine tears and random pictures off the piles on my floor!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. DO IT! And post your pages xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. pg slot login ทางเข้าแห่งความหรรษา ที่ทุกท่านจะได้รับหลังจากที่เข้าสู่ระบบ กับเว็บ สล็อต ออนไลน์ของเรา กับ สล็อตออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด แตกบ่อยที่สุด ปลอดภัยที่สุดวนปี 2022 นี้

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pgslot แหล่งรวมสล็อตสุดฮิต โบนัสแตกง่าย 100 % แจก free เครดิต PG เพียงแค่สมัครสมาชิก สามารถเข้าเล่นได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง เล่นง่าย ได้เงินจริง ฝากถอนด้วยระบบออโต้

    ReplyDelete
  11. pgslot มาแรง ไม่แพ้ ลิเวอร์พูล เพราะเว็บของเรานั้นก็กำลัง ขับเคลื่อนเปรียบเสมือนเครื่องจักรที่กำลังมาแรงที่สุดเพราะเว็บ pg-slot.game ของเรานั้นกำลังนำเสนอเกมให้ทุกท่านที่เข้ามาได้รู้จัก

    ReplyDelete