Wednesday 15 September 2010

Shop til I....get square eyes

So this month Zara and H+M are introducing online shopping in the UK...
(Zara is already live and H+M goes online tomorrow)
Terribly convenient really seeing as I am in a hotel in Paris with nothing better to do and only one day off for the next month to actually indulge in any real shopping.

First up Zara - brilliant!
You can get the clothes delivered to your nearest store for free or pay for P+P (£3.95 standad delivery or £9.95 for express)

 all a bit too beige?! hmmm

 The thing I find appealing about Zara online is that I am often excited by their lookbooks but rarely find the best pieces in the stores I visit. 
Now it should be easier to track down their top designs.

These quiet nights spent catching up with online TV in my hotel room could prove to become very expensive
Saying that I'm not really one for online shopping, usually I'll find something on topshop.com but always go to find it in the shop to buy it.

Which one are you most excited about - H+M or Zara?
And are you an online shopper?

2 comments: