Wednesday 11 August 2010

Vintage at Goodwood

Tomorrow afternoon I am off for the weekend to Vintage at Goodwood.
It's a brand new festival celebrating British vintage fashion, music, food and crafts.


Is anyone else heading there this weekend?
I'm currently trying to sort outfits to wear and have been routing through all my mum's old boxes of clothes.
Found amazing 60's dresses and 70's jumpsuits - will maybe try to post photos next week when I am back.
Check out the Vintage at Goodwood website for more details

1 comment:

  1. thankyou so much for adding me to the blogs you have been reading lately! that made me so happy!! I didnt relise you were following me because for some reason, some people dont show up in my google followers box? oh well. thanks for following!! :) and i love your blog aswell! i'll follow.

    http://blankedoutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete