Saturday 29 May 2010

Saturday Rain

It's pouring with rain and my room is beyond a mess..I now have 3 bags I still need to unpack from recent trips to Paris. sooo the best thing to do is wait by my front door for the new Vogue to drop onto the mat to provide a fresh distraction.
I always look forward to unwrapping it and discovering the brand new cover, this time I showed it to my boyfriend before I looked and asked him if I would be happy or annoyed by this month's cover.
'I don't think you'll be too pleased' was his answer

photo by me (i tried to scan it but the orange always comes out pink)

and well, I'm not delighted.

What have they done to Cameron!?!
Is it just me or does she look like a dodgy blonde Courtney Cox Arquette?
I think it's got something to do with the eyes.

Plus why do they need to cram so much oversized type on the cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment