Saturday 8 May 2010

Firenze

I went shopping in Florence this week...and when I say shopping I mean tormenting myself in the likes of Prada, Miu Miu and Celine by looking at all which I cannot afford.
I've not been that enamored with the new collections at Celine, I can't quite picture who will be seen in the hessian Pocahontas style sack dresses however the accessories are quite beautiful.
Loving the new season's sunglasses, similar style to the ever popular Wayfarers but, on my face at least, are a much more flattering shape. Plus love the olive colour.


celine.com
219euros

I will also be needing a perfect summer bag and I suppose this Prada one will do...

prada.com

As for Miu Miu, I'll just take anything in size S or shoe size 4.

1 comment:

  1. love the glasses - and actually the whole celine collection which i find beautiful and wearable (also tormented myself by trying on a couple of things thinking they wouldn't look good on me anyway, but...). prada - on the other hand: beautiful to look at but you have to be really, really super skinny to pull the hawaian-print tops etc. off. lovely accessories and shoes though. sigh...

    ReplyDelete