Sunday 14 March 2010

New Vogue

I came across an issue of Turkish Vogue last week and did not realise it was the first ever issue of the country's fashion bible. And what a first issue - 562 pages!
The cover shows less really is more, if only British Vogue would take some notice and perhaps stop using every single font size to cover each issue.
Jessica Stam looks amazing and the inside editorials are stunning too - lots of sparkle!

Vogue Turkey

Vogue Turkiye facebook page

Check out more videos from the shoots here




I'll post more pics when I can scan them.

4 comments:

  1. that cover shot makes me want to run right into my bathroom and puts loads of purple eyeshadow around my eyes. so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Turkey! Malaysia still doesn't have their own Vogue either

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the minimal cover - really refreshing to see!

    www.dressingmissdolly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE




    XX
    /// FASHIONPICS

    ReplyDelete