Wednesday 23 December 2009

Olivia

I've not really taken any notice of Olivia Palermo before, I spotted her a few times at fashion shows in the summer but haven't really seen any of The City with Whitney Port and so thought she was just another pretty face on the front rows.
This week she is in the Christmas issue of Grazia and looks amazing in a black feather Reiss coat which is now (only just too late) risen to the top of my Christmas wish list.


I've always seen her with blonde hair but kinda liking this darkened tone for the winter months.

Nyasia black feather jacket with belt from Reiss
£195

1 comment:

  1. I like her style and have admired her photos for a while (especially when her hair was a little darker about a year ago) but then I heard she wasn't so nice in person.

    ReplyDelete