Saturday 19 September 2009

Rocha...John Rocha

I was woken this morning by a text from the lovely Grace who had a plus one to the John Rocha show at Somerset House today. I really do love the new home for London Fashion Week, it looked fabulous and the sun was shining in the courtyard whilst we stood people watching and waiting to be let inside.
After a few dramas on the door, when loads of ticket holders were left outside after being told the venue was at full capacity we managed to squeeze in to find loads of space!

I have never really been a huge fan of John Rocha but after today I am ready to sign up to the fan club! The clothes were stunning. Pretty, feminine, floaty and romantic, with a soft colour palette of peach, caramels, pink, mint, white and black.
I know my photos aren't the best, I had to use my mum's camera so sorry if the details are unclear.

I really loved the shoes too, so if you can't see them in my pictures make sure you check them out on Style or Vogue - Big clompy wooden platforms with cut out laced uppers or strappy sandals.










I have a video too of the final call with John Rocha but I can't upload it for some reason.
Will try add it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment