Monday 21 September 2009

Buy, Buy, Buy!

I've been clearing out my bosses wardrobe (she's a London based designer) and, now that we can finally close her cupboards again, I have loads of vintage and designer clothes and accessories which I will be putting up on ebay over the next few weeks. I will post the items here with links as they go online.

I LOVE this dress and if it had fitted me I would have kept it in a heart beat :(
Click here


I have a brand new with tags Stella McCartney dress (as seen worn by Daria for the AW 2006 show). Size 8.
Click here


Still to come I have hats and hairpieces from Stephen Jones, vintage handbags, pieces from Helmut Lang, Miu Miu, Marni, jewellery by Chanel and Valentino plus items from Marc Jacobs, Karl Lagerfeld and Isabel Marant!
Check back for lots more items that are going up this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment